COVID 19 Policy
Beauty Spot Treatment Rooms
We wanted to let you know about our new social distancing measures that have been put in place in the salon. It is our goal that every single one of you can feel comfortable in the salon. As such we are kindly asking that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment, unfortunately no walk-in appointments will be available.
- Wait in your car or the fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule
- Use the sanitiser provided when you arrive at the salon
- Keep a space of 2 meters between you and anyone else in the salon
- Please bring your bank card or contactless payment as it will be cashless payments only
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
So that our salon is safe you may have a slightly different salon experience than before:
- Apart from water, food and beverage service has been suspended.
- The use of our cloak room will be suspended for the time being. Please limit the number of personal items you bring with you into the salon. Anything brought in will always need to be kept with you.
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitising. As well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
- Staff have been informed and trained on sanitization best practices.
- Face masks are mandatory, face masks can be purchased for a small fee of £1.
- Patch tests will be required 24 hours before your visit to the salon for the following treatments: LVL Lashes, Lash extensions and Tinting – even if you have had these treatments before.
- Paperless Consultation forms will be sent out via text or email that will need to be filled out before your appointment. If forms are not returned, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Our prices have been updated.
- If you would like to purchase any products or vouchers please call in advance or email email@example.com to arrange payment and collection.
- Gift vouchers purchased in feb/march will have an extension of 3 months from when we reopen Tuesday 14th
Thank you to all our amazing clients that have really supported us during this time!